Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Write a letter to your brother advising him the important of sports and games.



A letter to your brother advising him the important of sports and games.

November 12, 2013
Chittagong, Bangladesh

Dear Arif,

I hope that you are well. I received a letter from my mother the day before yesterday. In the letter, I came to know that you do not take part in sports and games. You have to bear in mind that to be careful about only studies is not enough. You should also be careful of your health. Taking part in sports and games are the prerequisite of keeping good health. Besides, a man also needs pleasure and recreation. So, I think that from now you would emphasize on both your studies and sports and games.

With love and best wishes.
Yours ever
Masud




From

Masud
Chadmari Road
Gopalganj
                      STAMP                 
To                                   

Arif
College Gate
Shibpur, Narsingdi












No comments:

Post a Comment