Friday, January 31, 2014

A letter to your brother advising bad effect of smoking and A letter to your friend for describing your experience about train journey


A letter to your brother advising bad effect of smoking

Advising to refrain from smoking:

November 23, 2013

Chadmari Road

Gopalgonj



Dear Arif,


I hope, you are well by the grace of Almighty Allah. The day before yesterday I received a letter from mother and came to know that you have become a chain smoker. Probably you do not know the harmful effects of smoking. It causes serious harm to health. It also damages our lung. A person loses his brain, morality and longevity due to smoking. It causes many respiratory diseases. It creates cancer, bronchitis, heart diseases etc. Smoking does not bring any good for us rather it does a lot of harms. It is said that smoking is as bad as committing suicide. So, you should give up smoking at once to save your valuable life. No more today. My best respect to parents and love to my younger sister. I wish you a happy life.



Yours brother,

Masud.



From
Masud
Chadmari Road
Gopalganj

                             STAMP

To                                    


Arif

College Gate

Shibpur, Narsingdi







A letter to your friend for describing your experience about train journey

November 12, 2013
Chittagong, Bangladesh

Dear Arif,

My heartiest love to you, I hope that you are quite well by the grace of Almighty. Now I will give you a description of a journey by train that I made in the last autumn vacation from Mymensingh to Dhaka. I reached the passengers. After sometime hearing a whistle, the passengers stood in a queue before the ticket counter. I also stood in the line and bought a second-class ticket. The right time the train came and the guard whistled and waved his flag. Everybody tried to get into the train first. After much difficulty, I went into a second-class compartment. The compartment was full to its capacity. The train left the station. I looked our side and found the beauty of nature. The train was running through green paddy fields. There were jute and sugarcane plants here and there. The compartment presented a good scene. Some of the hawkers came up to us with their goods for sale. The train reached at the Chittagong station. It was one of the most memorable days in my life.

With love and best wishes,
Yours ever,
Masud

No comments:

Post a Comment